Synergy Jeep JK Heat Treated Tie Rod
- Heavy duty tie rod for Jeep JK Wranglers
- Bent similar to factory bar to clear sway bar mounts
- Made from 1 3/8" 4130 Chromoly and Heat Treated for maximum strength - 200% stronger than stock tie rod
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- Strongest Jeep JK Tie Rod on the market!
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie Rod requires the use of a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or the use of a wheel spacer on factory wheel. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Tie Rod and Drag Link both come with Synergy's HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends, PPM-4131-L
- (2) Heavy Duty Tie Rod Ends
- (1) Castle Nut and Cotter Pin
- (1) Heat Treated Chromoly Tie Rod
- (1) Grade 8 Pinch Bolt & Hardware
- (1) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Hex-Style Tube Insert
- MAX EXTENDED: 60.4375"
- MIN COLLAPSED: 58.188"
Note: Compatible replacement tie rod end (PPM-4131-L) Both Ends use Left Hand Threaded Joints
Note: Compatible with Reid Racing High Steer Knuckles (JK001)
Installation Instructions" target="_blank">Installation Instructions