ARB Fridge Freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions.
Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt 'coolers', the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch water-logged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months. Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all-new 50 qt model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90¡ f heat, while only drawing an intermittent 1.35 amps per hour from a 12 volt power source. That's less than a single headlamp draws!
With the ARB 50QT fridge freezer gaining popularity and acclaim within the 4WD community due to its unique design and outstanding performance, ARB Corporation is pleased to announce the addition of 3 new fridge sizes to make a family of fridges to suit 4WD families.
Welcome additions are the ARB 37QT, 63QT, AND 82QT where each model has been determined by the actual internal volume of the fridge. The most obvious differences are the height and footprint. In simple terms the 50QT and 82QT share the same height, the 37QT and 63QT share the same "squat' height. The 37QT and 50QT share the same footprint and the 63QT and 82QT share the same extended footprint.
- 100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation
- Three year warranty
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable
- Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- Solar panel and generator compatible
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge
- Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery
- Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas-user friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30¡) without affecting operation or reliability
- Average DC power consumption: 0.7 to 2.3 amp hr. An optional transit bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. Technical-recessed front mounted digital control panel
- Internal led cabinet light
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Interior drain plug
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- Integrated power system
- 50 quart fridge dimensions: H20" x W27.76"' x D14.96"
- No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12v DC, 24v DC or 110v AC*. The duty time and amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available
*Quoted figures are based on a 12 volt power source.
- Canvas Transit Bag (All Sizes)
- Neoprene Transit Bag (50Q Only)
- Fridge Mounts
||37 Quart ARB Fridge
||50 Quart ARB Fridge
||63 Quart ARB Fridge
||82 Quart ARB Fridge