The 2007+ Jeep JK is a vehicle that possesses some great off-road capabilities in stock trim, but can benefit considerably with the addition of aftermarket suspension components. Realizing this, ICON engineers took a look at the JK as a whole, and developed an array of parts to take the performance of your Jeep to the next level. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Front Hydraulic Air Bumpstop System was designed to provide a much smoother and more controlled ride when the vehicle is subjected to maximum suspension travel. This kit replaces the OEM foam bumpstops. Foam bumpstops have limited energy absorption capacity and can release rather uncontrollable upon rebound. The characteristics of the factory bumpstops translate into a harsh ride and ill-handling in rough terrain. On the other hand the ICON system has been tuned specifically for the Jeep JK to offer smooth engagement, maximum bottom-out resistance, and controlled return. With a simple bolt-on installation, proven performance, and no loss in travel there is no reason NOT to bolt up the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Hydraulic Bumpstop Kit to your Jeep and experience the difference.
- Bolt-on design for clean install with no welding
- Jeep JK specific tune to maximize bottom out resistance while having low initial contact force for smooth engagement, as well as return
- Absorbs additional impact energy over the OEM bumpstop and returns the axle in a more controlled manner
- Works on non lifted or lifted applications
- Compatible with ICON JK coilover conversion system
- Linear-digressive piston which compliments a bumpstop over the industry standard linear-linear piston.
- Infinite tuning options with valve stack, oil volume, and nitrogen pressure adjustments
- Anodized billet top cap, o-ring sealed back up cap, seal head and striker
- CAD Plated body for corrosion free service
- Urethane rod seal and wiper for long service life
- User serviceable
System Components Included:
- If used in conjunction with another manufacturer's kit that spaces the factory bumpstop down, a bumpstop spacer off the axle will be required to prevent damage to other components.
- Additional bumpstop spacer rings available to fine tune bump position (5/8", 1")
- Install time 2 hours
- (Qty - 2) 2.5" Travel 2.0 hydraulic air bumpstops
- (Qty - 2) Vehicle specific 2.0 bumpstop mounts
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions