**KING Shocks excel at custom orders, and all shock are made specific to you. Call us at 805.783.2060 for details**
Air shocks have been around for a long time. King’s quality materials, unique design features and precise tolerances are what set King's air shocks apart. King air shocks offer infinite height and pressure settings in addition to King's easily adjustable valving. Tubular, hard chromed shafts further reduce the weight and urethane seals insure proper sealing and long life. The quality of King's internal sealing allows you to set-up your air shock to also function as a bumpstop if needed.
100% made in the USA under the strictest tolerances from the highest quality materials obtainable. Easily tunable and serviceable with simple hand tools.
- Gun drilled shaft for weight reduction
- 1 ¼ inch shaft for superior strength
- Shafts are polished for superior sealing
- Large heavy duty spherical bearing
- Billet Schrader Cover
- Billet cap for strength and durability
- Protects valve from rocks and other debris
- Extra seal helps maintain gas pressure incase of valve leak
- Easy ride height adjustments are made by changing air pressure
- Triple element seals
- Longest lasting urethane compound available
- 2,000lb rated urethane seals
Free shipping applicable on customers only, unavailable for Dealers