Since 1992, many heavy duty, 4x4 pickups and SUV’s have front axles such as those from AAM, and the D50 or 60. These axles have steering knuckles equipped with ball joints. Great trucks and vehicles such as:
- 92-10 Ford F-250/350/450/550 4x4 (Please call for exact '92-'98 Applications)
- 94-99 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
- 03-10 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
- 07-10 Jeep Wrangler
This design has replaced the older, king-pin style knuckles. The ball joint knuckle has fixed some nagging problems that were typical in the old king-pin axle assemblies such as wheel shimmy, wandering, and certain wear problems. In addition the ball joint style axle costs less to manufacture and assemble at the factory. However, many truck owners still believe the old king-pin set-up was better. Well finally you can have the best of both worlds. Announcing the new Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joint.
The Dynatrac ProSteer Ball Joints provide higher strength, longer life and once installed can be rebuilt without special tools. This improves servicing the ball joints more easily in the field or at home. Rebuilding the ProSteer Ball Joint at home or at your local shop will cost less than having new OEM ball joints installed at an alignment shop or the dealer.
- Reduce the cost of operating your truck
- Big increase in strength from the OEM ball joints
- Rebuildable without special tools – Lower repair costs
- Long Life – Less downtime, less tire wear
- Improves performance, handling and driver’s feel of the road
- High strength billet steel and heat treated bodies
- Super strong cromoly steel, heat-treated stems
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life
- Fully greaseable on the truck
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications
- PTFE coated internal wear points
- Fully-adjustable cup support protects against severe road impacts
- Sold in pairs of 2 Uppers and 2 Lowers
||'92-'10 Ford F-250/350/450/550 4x4 (Please call for exact '92-'98 Applications)
||94'-'99 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
||'03-'10 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
||'07-'10 Jeep Wrangler
- A word about non-factory, aftermarket D60 ball joint knuckles – Each Dynatrac ProSteer ball joint is designed for a specific vehicle application. Some aftermarket companies, including Dynatrac, have designed knuckles that use the 92-97 Ford Ball joint fitment specification. However, is up to each individual aftermarket manufacturer to verify the compatibility of their products with the Ford specification, and to control the quality and consistency of their products.
- Dynatrac guarantees the correct fitment of ProSteer ball joints on approved applications for axles and knuckles manufactured by Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Dana, AAM and Dynatrac.
- Dynatrac cannot guarantee the ProSteer ball joints will correctly fit and operate safely in aftermarket or look alike axles with knuckles manufactured, reverse engineered or imported by third party companies which do not meet OEM standards.