2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 'Steer Straight' Kit
- DBP-JK001R/L - Reid Racing JK High Steer knuckles
- PPM-8002 - Synergy JK Heat Treated Tie Rod
- FOX-985-24-145 - Fox Performance Series IFP Stabilizer
- PPM-8003-20 - Synergy Jeep Stabilizer Clamp
Do you issues keeping your lifted JK steering straight? Big tires got your Jeep wandering all over the road? Or maybe you pretzeled the low hanging noodle Jeep gave your JK as it's stock tie rod? We've combined a few of our top sellers into an easy to install package that makes a tremendous upgrade to your JK's steering system. Pair with our JK Steering Upgrade Kit for the ultimate in JK Steering improvement.Kit Includes:
- (1) DBP-JK001R / (1) DBP-JK001L - Reid Racing JK high Steer knuckles are made in USA from high strength ductile iron, and raise the drag link and tie rod for better ground clearance and geometry correction after lifting.
- (1) PPM-8002 - Synergy Tie Rod is made from heat treated 4130 for a 200% strength increase over stock steering, and features durable metal on metal tie rod ends for long life under rough usage.
- (1) FOX-985-24-145 - Fox Performance Series IFP Stabilizer features a monotube damper design with an internal floating piston. The increased piston size minimizes road feedback and keeps your larger tires tracking straighter.
- (1) PPM-8003-20 - Synergy Stabilizer Clamp machined tube clamp allows the stabilizer to be raised about the tie rod for better ground clearance, and clamps harder than stock to minimize slip.