Artec Industries 78-79 Ford Dana 60 Front Truss
Artec Industries is excited to announce the NEW Ford D60 Front Axle Truss for axles from 1978-1979. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8" thick truss top and 1/4" thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- 3/8" thick mild steel truss top and 1/4" mild steel ram mount and gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle center-line.
- Truss spans entire length of axle for complete reinforcement of the axle tubes - not just for mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.