Artec Industries Dana 60 Chevy Front Ram Mount and Truss
Artec Industries is excite to announce the NEW Chevy Front Dana 60 Hydraulic Ram Mount and Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and protect some of the most vital and expensive components of your vehicle - your steering. The unique design places your ram in its most affective and strongest location - close to the axle centerline not high above it, and yet protects it from the rocks with the integrated 1/4" thick skidplate. Fits both PSC motorsports and Howe Performance double-ended hydraulic rams. Works perfectly with our ULTIMATE Dana 60 High Steer Arms giving you the strongest hydraulic steering solution on the market. The 3/8" thick truss extends end-to-end of the axle tube providing not only a location for mounting your 3 and 4 links, but also truly reinforcing the axle itself against bending and shearing. The unique gusseting design allows both the truss and ram mount to completely reinforce eachother in every direction.Features:
- 3/8" thick mild steel truss top and 1/4" mild steel ram mount and gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle for complete reinforcement of the axle tubes - not just for mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Truss is tied into Ram Mount with a 1/4" thick bridge which also further protects your ram from trail damage
- Ram Mount and Gussets feature drainage holes for easy cleaning and reduced weight.
- Ram Mount doubles as an axle skid plate, allowing protection for your ram and tie rods and spans the length of the axle tube for more reinforcement against bending and shearing.
- Ram Mount incorporates an additional 1/4" thick bolt on skid plate in front of differential to allow easy removal of gears. Skid plate is bolted using included countersunk bolts which hold up to trail damage better than other style bolts and don't get hung up on obstacles.
- Fits both PSC Motorsports and Howe Performance* doubled ended hydraulic rams.
- Clearanced to use with rotated knuckles and pinions.
- Includes a weld-on A-blade logo for ram mount and a A-blade logo cutout in the bridge.
- Includes additional 1/4" thick gusset for welding removable skid plate to an aftermarket mild steel differential cover. (Optional use; will require trimming)
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with rocks or other parts of your vehicle such as your oil pan.
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.