Carli Ball Joint Package for Dodge (2 Uppers, 2 Lowers)
- Warrantied for life by manufacturer
- Improves steering feel for more control
- Eliminates ball joint deflection
- Made in the USA
The ball joints start out as a chunk of specialty chosen material which is machined to our unique design and then heat treated to a specified rockwell (hardness). From there the ball joints head to an aero-space lube company where a proprietary dry-lube coating is applied to our specified thickness. And of course we top them off with an accessible zerk fitting for easy servicing, plus we even include a tube of high quality synthetic grease with each ball joint set.
Extensive testing on the ball joints through Carli Suspension's product research and development cycle is now complete. We have logged thousands of nasty dirt miles over the past year to ensure that this product would be everything you have come to expect from us. These new Extreme Duty Ball Joints should yield a service life for as long as you own your truck and we're confident enough to offer a lifetime warranty. With an average labor of $500.00, the end user actually saves money the first time that they don't have to replace them.
- Warrantied for life
- In leu of enumerating the materials, processes and design characteristics of our Ball Joints, we're just going to stand behind this component for as long as you own it. If for any reason the performance of our Ball Joint declines, we'll stand behind it. For the life of your purchase. After the finalization of the R&D process we are confident that this part will never fail.
Increased Feel and Axle Performance
By removing even .0625 inches of deflection times two axle ends omits 1/6" of an inch, or more, of ball joint deflection. You can feel it in the steering wheel. 35 and 37 inch tires, more stress and off-road impacts only exaggerate the movement, and subsequently, its affect. Your truck feels tighter and the steering wheel goes numb, even over pot holes and rail road tracks. The secondary tire movement, once eliminated, gives you a more controlled feel. Sometimes when you hit a sharp lip on the street, it feels like you hit two bumps, that aftershock is the tire's secondary movement from O.E.M. lower ball joint deflection. The front end of your truck will feel improved, or we'll buy the product back from you - guaranteed.
- 03-09 Dodge 1500 4x4 Megacab
- 03-10 Dodge 2500/3500 4x4
- 03-10 Dodge 2500/3500 4x4 Megacab
Note: May not fit vehicles which have had knurled style ball joints previously installed