Genesis Offroad G Screen Dual Battery Monitoring System
The Genesis G Screen Monitoring System monitors voltage levels of both batteries in your Genesis Offroad Dual Battery Kit. The remote status indicator tells you if the batteries are connected or disconnected.
Remote boost button - Jump start the engine from inside the cab
- Press the screen for 3 seconds to activate the boost system
Background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance
- Green = both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected (Screen shows Boost On)
- Yellow = at least 1 battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected (Screen shows Boost Off)
- Red = at least 1 battery is below 12v
Background light turns off after 1 minute of inactivity
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status is still visible, but without the back lighting
- If a battery drops below 12v, the screen flashes red a few times per minute
- Press the screen to turn the back light on at any time
- Adjustable contrast
- The single cable connection plugs directly into the port on the Genesis Offroad dual battery kit lid. For Genesis battery kits purchased before 6/24/2014 order Part # GEN-140-GS
Measures approximately one cubic inch. Compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere. Includes a 10.5' wiring harness for simple, clean installation. Software upgradable for future features.
Looking for a Dual Battery kit? G Screen is now a drop-down option on JK and Universal Dual Battery kits.