Rough Country 951/2-04 Tacoma 4WD / PreRunner 2WD 2.5" Suspension System
Gain balanced handling both on and off-road with a shock like no other: The N2.0 Shock Absorber is designed specifically for the weight and ride height of your Toyota Tacoma, giving you custom-tuned performance perfect for any driving situation. Best of all, we've included this shock upgrade at no extra cost!
This kit isn't just easily affordable, it's also easy to install, with no strut compressor or coil spring preloading required.
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Easy Install - No strut compressor required
- Easy Lift strut extensions do not preload your coil spring
- Unlike the polyurethane kits, this kit DOES NOT require disassembly of the strut
- Precision laser cut rear shackles maintain factory ride quality. Does NOT stiffen like add-a-leafs.
- N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance and feature:
- Nitrogen charged
- Massive 1 3/8" bore
- Chrome hardened 9/16" piston rod
- 10 stage variable valving
- Spring loaded piston rod seal
- Military spec. fluid rated to -50Deg C
- Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- Recommended Tire Size: 31x10.50
- Install Time: 2 - 4 hours
- 2.5" Easy Lift Strut Extensions
- 1.5" lifted shacles and hardware
- (2) Rear RC N2.0 series shocks
- Fits 2wd PreRunner model.
- Minor exhaust modification will be required.(See install instructions for details.)
- Does NOT fit models with 5 lug wheels.
- 32x11.50 tires will fit with wheels with a greater offset than factory and/or wheel spacers.
- Front Super Strut Set (RCO-G53477) - New front super struts contain lower spherical bearings versus the standard rubber bushings on application valved struts. These are the Ultimate in Off-Road Performance!