sPOD 05-12 Toyota Tacoma T6-Switch System Complete
The sPOD design utilizes the unused factory switch blanks on the dash. Installing the sPOD System improves the quality of your current electrical accessory installations without jeopardizing your OEM electrical system. The sPOD lays the foundation for future installations. Adding accessories to your vehicle has never been so easy.
The sPOD itself installs without drilling or cutting a single hole for switches! This will be one of the cleanest looking installs you have had.
The sPOD's Source is mounted conveniently under the hood for accessibility and allows easy installation of all your accessories. When adding accessories you simply plug them into the central terminal block and your off.
No short cuts where taken on the Source.
- Complete with terminal block, 9' long 8-conductor 18AWG with automotive sleeve and 24 crimped on 1/4" female terminals
- 6 Bosch (Tyco) cube style relays (SPST 30amp) Plug in style
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses Plug in style
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8AWG power lines for connection to the battery
- Mounting bracket for Toyota
- Deep image anodized aluminum cover with stainless steel latches
All connectors are made in the USA and are military certified parts. The Quick release connectors used to join the switches and the Source are made by Deutsch, these connectors are designed specifically for critical applications in harsh environments where dust, dirt, moisture, salt spray, and rough terrain can contaminate or damage electrical connections and systems.