Synergy Dodge 03-13 Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Track Bar Retrofit Kit
This retrofit kit is designed to update Synergy 8550-01 track bars with polyurethane style bushings to our Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) on 2003-2012 Dodge 4x4 trucks. The kit consists of two step down washers, one Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB), and grade 9 hardware. The step down washers are oversized requiring the frame side track bar bracket bolt hole to be drilled out. The washers will correct ovaled out bolt holes and add material in this area for extra strength. Washers are made from 303 stainless and can be bolted or welded in.
- Step down washers made from 303 stainless
- Fixes ovaled out frame side track bar mounts
- Allows Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) to retrofit into current Synergy 8550-01 track bars that use polyurethane bushings.
- Replaces factory 16mm track bar bolt with included 9/16"" Grade 9 bolt
- 2003-2013 Dodge 2500 4x4
- 2003-2012 Dodge 3500 4x4
- 2006-2008 Dodge 1500 Megacab 4x4
- Requires drilling of frame side bracket.
- Welding optional.
Intended for use with Synergy 8550-01 track bars when converting from polyurethane bushings to a Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB). This kit is not required for frame side track bar brackets already utilizing a 9/16" bolt but is recommended for additional strength. Frame side brackets utilizing a 5/8" bolt must use this kit when updating to the Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB).