Synergy Jeep JK, JL Heavy Duty Fixed Rear Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- Synergy Fixed Rear Lower Control Arm for Jeep JK & JL.
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are bent up for added ground clearance
- Features an OEM style bushing on both ends for extended performance & minimized road vibration
- Arm length: 20.25" (1/2" longer than stock)
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
Note: This length works well when using the stock length upper control arms and for longer upper control arms when using a CV style rear drive line and 3-4.5" of lift. If using a CV style rear drive line and you need the pinion pointed up towards the output on the t-case, we recommend these arms to be used in conjunction with PPM-8054 JK, JL REAR ADJ UCAs for optimum drive line angles.