Total Chaos 86-95 4WD Toyota "Caddy" Kit Gen. 2
Total Chaos 3.25" Gen 2 Caddy Long Travel Kit for 1986-1995 4WD Toyota, 1986-1995 4Runner, 1993-1998 T100
- DAKAR Rally race proven bolt on IFS long travel system.
- 3.25" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper and lower control arms bolt to factory mounting locations.
- Upper ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum travel and added component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Lower tubular/plated control arms are designed with internal gussets and are pre tabbed for dual 2.5" shock capability.
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- Install T100 axles to retain the 4wd. T100 trucks require TC 4340 custom extended axles to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
Note: Fiberglass fenders are required to install this system.