Van Alstine G1000HL Tire Groover
Perfect for truck tires, race tires, industrial tires, and many rubber productsPatented Design:
- Fast, Smooth, Easy – Glides Over the Tire Surface
- Cuts with less Heat – -Preventing Heat Degradation To The Tire Surface
- Able to cut large grooves – Cuts grooves from 1/32” to 1”wide
- Eight power settings – Power To Match The Job
- Unparalleled Control
- Instant blade change and adjustment
Made In The USA
Built to last
Instant On-Plug it in and cut
Available in 120v(domestic use) and 230/240v(international use)
Use only Van Alstine Blades:
- The synergistic effect between Van Alstine tools and blades results in unequaled performance
- Blade sizes correspond to thirty-seconds of an inch . A #6GF cuts 6/32” wide and has a flat bottom. A #6GR cuts 6/32” wide and has a round bottom. The G1000HL can also use “V” Series blades.
- Flat Bottom(GF) 3 4 5 6 8 10 12 14 16
- Round Bottom(GR) 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 12
- Heavy Duty Flat Bottom(HGF) 16 18 20 24 28 32
- Proper Regrooving is the key to the most cost effective use of your tires. It will provide you thousands upon thousands of extra miles and at the same time substantially reduce your fuel cost. Do not waste the most productive rubber your truck tires have to offer.
- Only tires marked “regroovable” are legal to regroove for over the road use.