Fan clutches are engineered to improve the vehicle's cooling system efficiency. The clutch engages the fan at low speeds when additional cooling is needed. At high speeds the clutch disengages the fan,removing the load against the engine and allowing the engine to run more efficiently.
There are two types of fan clutches, non-thermal and thermal. Non-thermal fan clutches engage the fan based on the shaft speed of the water pump.Thermal fan clutches engage the fan based on a bi-metal thermostatic coil, which senses the under hood temperature.
Derale offers a full line of thermal and non-thermal fan clutches to fit most popular foreign and domestic applications. Fan clutches are available in standard and reverse rotation.
- All aluminum body for maximum heat dissipation
- High quality heavy-duty bearing with Hi-Temp moly grease
- Multi-Fan design grabs more air and dispels more heat
- CNC machined to exacting OE Specifications and fit
- 7 5/8 x 7 1/2 x 4 1/4
||87-95 Ford Trk 5.0L/5.8L V8
- OPEN BOX ITEMS are listed for sale locally and online - because of this the sale is First-come, First-served
- No returns are available for Open Box Items
- Please call for availability or questions, 805.783.2060