Low Range Off-Road Suzuki Samurai and Sidekick Stainless Steel Header
Low Range Off-Road's 8-Valve Tri-Y Header is the absolute highest quality header available for 8-Valve Samurais, Sidekicks, and Trackers. This is the last header you will ever need to buy! The brand new TIG welded fully stainless exhaust header is designed for a long service life. A 3/8" thick port matched head flange matches the Suzuki's rectangular exhaust ports while eliminating warps and leaks. The header also features an O2 sensor port at the 3-bolt flange. This header design adds horsepower and increases fuel economy.
- Manufactured by one of the best header manufacturers in the world.
- Every tube is CNC Mandrel bent to ensure maximum flow from each header pipe.
- OEM Style Header Gasket
- Squared at header flange to match head port
- EGR Passage tube welded into header.
- O2 Sensor Port located at lower collector
OEM Style Header Gasket
- Most header kits include a sub-standard exhaust gasket. Low Range Off-Road Tri-Y headers come with an OEM style gasket. Why should you use an OEM Suzuki style header gasket? Suzuki's header gasket design includes spark plug wire heat shields. Even though spark plug wires are insulated, heat can cause a wire's resistance to raise. Using a gasket without a heat shield can cause ignition problems that may not be easily identified. It is always best to keep the spark plug wires cool. The OEM style header gasket also aligns correctly with exhaust ports and bolt holes.
O2 Sensor Port Located at Collector
- Many of Low Range Off-Road's competitors place their O2 sensor bungs high up on the header tubes, often reading only 2 of the 4 cylinders. This terrible design does not correct for fuel issues on the other two cylinders. Low Range Off-Road place Low Range Off-Road's O2 sensor bungs at the collector to ensure fuel is being monitored efficiently and correctly on all 4 cylinders. This is especially important on 8-valve TBI engines.
- The complete kit includes header, upper flange gasket, collector kit, lower flange gasket, and hardware.
- Minor welding is required to connect the collector into the factory exhaust system.
- 1989-1995 Suzuki Sidekick 1.3L/1.6L (8V Engines Only)
- 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai 1.3L/1.6L (8V Engines Only)
- 1989-1995 Geo Tracker 1.3L/1.6L (8V Engines Only)
- 1989-1995 Chevrolet Sidekick 1.3L/1.6L (8V Engines Only)
- This header is not smog legal in California and is for off-road use only in California. For all other states, check all applicable laws before ordering.