Baja Designs LP9 Sport LED Lights
LP9 Sport is perfect for enthusiasts that want the look and features of our successful LP9, but with a little less output intensity and price. The Sport model still includes all of the technology that makes the LP9 series so popular, from Direct Ducted Cooling - that keeps your light cool under stress - to the Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT), which produces an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The LP9 Sport utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 6,500 Lumens at 61 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 2,550 lumens at 24 watts.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear.
As with all of our LED offerings, this light features uService technology - allowing customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 6,500 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 61W / 4.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,550 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 24W / 1.8A
- Dimensions: 8" Diameter/ 3.25" Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
|Part #||Beam Pattern||Lens|
|BJD-350003||Driving / Combo||Clear|
|BJD-350013||Driving / Combo||Amber|