King Race Jack
The King Race Jack was conceived as a tough lightweight jacking device to be carried onboard race vehicles as a replacement for heavy awkward floor jacks. The King Jack is a mechanical design that does no rely on hydraulic pressure to lift your vehicle. It will never lose fluid and leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere. The actuating nut in the same 3/4" hex that your lug nuts use so wheel changes are quick with no additional tools needed. The jacking boss is adjustable up and down on the jack body to compensate for the height of your vehicle. The jacking range is a full 14" to provide enough clearance for even the tallest tires. A King race jack will provide peace of mind and ease of operation when you need it most, don't get caught without one. Recommended for open wheel vehicles under 4500 pounds.
100% made in the USA under the strict tolerances from the highest quality materials obtainable. Easily serviceable with simple hand tools.
- Actuation screw with 3/4" hex - same as lug nuts
- Cadmium plated steel body is sealed from elements
- Knurled jacking pin adjusts up or down to match the ride height of your vehicle
- Billet aircraft quality aluminum components
- Large 1-1/4" hard chromed shaft has a full 14" of travel
- Steel PTFE lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact
- Rod end attaches to large round base through stainless steel PTFE lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation when jacking on uneven terrain