Rough Country 4" 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK Long Arm Upgrade Kit (4-Door)
Transform your 4in kit into a full-fledge long arm setup with Rough Country’s 4in Long Arm Upgrade Kit. This incredible upgrade converts your Rough Country 4in standard or 4in X-series kit into an extremely capable 4-link Long Arm suspension design.
This upgrade gives your Jeep incredible flex and unbelievable clearance at a fraction of the cost of buying an entirely new kit. The 4-link setup includes a full set of front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms giving you full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle. Each arm features Rough Country’s adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings and is constructed out of durable heavy-wall DOM tubing for a long lifespan of flex and performance. All brackets are made of a thick 1/4in thick high tensile strength plate steel.
Rough Country’s 4in kit boasts an easier install process than most long arm kits, with no welding and no removal of the factory crossmember required for installation. The kit also includes extended stainless steel brake lines and coil correction plates making it that much faster and easier to install. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!Features:
- Incredible articulation
- No welding required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Gain unparalelled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
Note: Does NOT fit 2-door models.