Total Chaos 04-08 Ford F150 2WD & 4WD Upper Control Arms
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- *Not compatible with lift kits from RIZE Industries.
Optional Heim Pivot Upgrade
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Designed for use on 6" or higher drop bracket lift kits.
|TCS-80501||Urethane Pivot Upper Control Arms|
|TCS-80501-H||Heim Joint Pivot Upper Control Arms|